40' wide x 60' long x 14' high
Steel Factory Mfg Prefab Metal I-Beam Garage Building
Rigid Frame I-Beam Building
Building Code: IBC 06
Snow Load: 20 lbs
Wind Load: 90 mph
Collateral Load: 1
Loads can be adjusted for local code. Call 1-866-206-6580
Frame Type: Clearspan / Factory Welded I-beam
Bay Spacing: 2 bay @ 30' spacing
Roof Slope: 1:12 pitch
Left Endwall: Bearing
Right Endwall: Bearing
Framed Openings: (2) 12x12, (1) 3x7
Construction Drawings and Stamped Engineered Blueprints Included
Not all buildings are created equal!
Click here to see what sets us apart from the competition!
Choice of Custom Colors
Click Here for Color Chart
· All secondary framing including girts, purlins, base angle, end columns, door frames etc. are galvanized for superior rust protection! No need for paint!
· Clearspan design has no interior posts or low beams. This translates into 100% interior usable space!
· High Quality, Energy Star Efficient AZ-55 Galvalume (55% AL-Zn alloy) Roof.
· PBR (30% greater overlap than competitors R panel) roof sheeting 26 gauge rated 80,000 psi.
· Walls include a state of the art Silicone-Polyester color wall-sheeting. 30 Year Guarantee.
· Upgraded stainless-steel fasteners Standard! No Rust!
· Tension Cable/Rod X-bracing package for extra wind strength included!
· 50 Year Warranty on structural Frames
Primary I-beam Columns:
We use water based, lead-free and chromate-free, rust
inhibitive gray alkyd enamel primer, that dries quickly and meets the performance
specifications of FS TT-P-664.
Galvanized Secondary Framing:
Most companies only spray their frame systems with
a red-oxide primer which needs to be painted and sealed to prevent against rust. We
utilize all galvanized materials which do not require any paint or sealant. All secondary
framing can be left bare with no detriment to the life of the steel.
EPA Energy Star standards requires that a roofing material must have
an initial reflectance greater than or equal to 0.65 and maintain a reflectance of greater
than or equal to 0.50 after 3 years weathering on a roof. Our AZ-55 Galvalume
maintained an average of 0.78 initial reflectivity and 0.58 weathered reflectivity. All results
are well above EPA Energy Star standards for energy efficient roofing materials. Better
heat reflectivity means lower energy costs!
Don't see exactly what you're looking for? Call us!
We can Configure any size building at your request!
For more information on our building products, please visit our website at